TELEPHONE AND IN-PERSON RESERVATIONS CAN BE MADE AT ANYTIME!
Reserve a Rental Bike in Sedona! If you’re coming to Sedona to ride, we have a bike for you! All of our bikes are thoroughly tuned so you can enjoy your ride and not hassle with your equipment. All rentals include helmet, pump, repair kit, spare tube, choice of pedals, and sizing.
Reservations are not necessary, but we do recommend that you reserve a bike to guarantee availability. Bikes must be reserved for any part of any day that you want to have the bike. We can offer day/evening-before pickup with an additional $30 fee. These policies are only meant to serve you better, so we are happy to modify them if possible to help in doing so. If you have questions, please call 1-928-284-1242 or email (email@example.com)
- Payment: Payment is due at time of booking. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express! We do not accept cash or check for rentals.
- Rental Day: A rental day is from open until close (not 24 hours). The bicycle shall be returned no later than closing on the due date or be subject to an additional overnight charge.
- Pickup Time: You may pick up your bike starting when we open. If available, you may pick up the evening before your scheduled rental starting at 5:00 pm, so you can ride early or late! An overnight fee applies.
- Late Returns: Bicycles must be returned no later than 6:00 pm (or when we close) on the due date or be subject to an additional overnight charge.
- All rentals are subject to inspection when returned and repair costs may apply.
Absolute Bikes Terms and Conditions
Please contact us within 48 hours of your reservation if you need to cancel it. Call or email the location you have reserved your bike.
More than 48 hours’ notice:
- All reservations cancelled with more than 48 hours’ notice will not incur a cancellation fee.
- Reservations must be cancelled by the time we open two days before the scheduled rental.
24 - 48 hours’ notice:
- Reservations cancelled with less than 48 hours but more than 24 hours’ notice will receive a 50% refund.
Less than 24 hours’ notice:
- No refund will be issued for bikes cancelled less than 24 hours before the reservation.
- There is no charge for changes, please call to request changes. We will make the changes if possible.
- For cancellation before the rental date, the renter may request a rental credit for a later rental date if available at the time of cancellation or changes. Credit may be used for rental bikes only by the customer(s) listed on the reservation. There is no cancellation/change fee if the customer chooses a rental credit. Credit expires after two years.
- Extreme weather conditions as listed below:
- Large amounts of rainfall that make riding dangerous and could cause trail damage
- Bodily Injury - Proof required, Doctors note etc.
It is the Renters responsibility to ensure that rental dates are correct. Confirmations are sent via email and text message including a reminder email. Absolute Bikes is not responsible for incorrect dates. There will be no refunds given for missed reservations.
Waivers: Waivers must be completed for all rentals.